Onur Köse Real Estate & Investment
Ruby Tower Resıdence Mahmutlar-Alanya
It is located in Alanya's Most Popular Tourism Center Mahmutlar.
12-Storey Ruby Tower hosts 120 different types of flats and opens the doors of a prestigious life with its social facilities that will keep the comfort and quality of life of the flat owners at the highest level.
Flat Types; 1+1 (49-55 M2)2+1 (73 M2) Duplex (101-209 M2)
Ruby Tower Residence is 600 meters from the sea and within walking distance to the market, restaurant, banks, market and shopping centers.
End Date:June 2023
Payment Plan: 40% Initial Payment Remaining 60% Installment Opportunity
Outdoor-Indoor Swimming Pools, Children's Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room
Turkish Bath, Massage Rooms, Children's Playroom, Tennis Court, Mini Golf, Camellia
Barbecue, Parking, 24/7 Security and Generator are available.
Please contact for more information and appointment